After we know what a co2 laser engraving machine is, we must first start learning from the entry, and then there are two very simple questions. First, what machine is suitable for entry-level use? Second, how to quickly learn to use and skillfully operate the co2 laser engraving machine?
what machine is suitable for entry-level use?
The Monport team highly recommends this Monport 40W Red Dot (8" x 12") CO2 Laser Engraver & Cutter, Next, I will introduce you to the Features & Benefits of Monport 40W.
- Works on Windows XP, 2000, Vista, WIN 7, 8, 10 & 11, both 64 & 32 bit
- Compatible with Shenzhouyike Software as well as K-40 Whisperer (Feed to download)
- Supported image formats: BMP, GIF, JPG, DXF, AI, and others and Laser System
- Rated at over 40 watts
- Easy-to-adjust Optical path
- 12mm Focal lens diameter & 2.0" Focal distance
- 20mm Mirror diameter
- Recommended engraving speeds: 100–255 mm/s
- Recommended cutting speeds: 1–20mm/s (actual speed depends on the thickness of the material)
- 5” Standard Z-depth (Workspace height with the vented level board installed)
- 5” Max Z-depth (Workspace height with vented level board removed)
- An LED light strip under the lid gives you a good illuminated view of the work area
- Linear rails system— Custom extruded aluminum linear rails
- Motion— Equipped with stepper X, Y axis, plus mechanical limit switches
- Cooling— Easy-to-setup water pump and hoses
- Ventilation— On-board exhaust fan, as well as an exhaust hose so you can vent the fumes to the outdoors
- Standard 110V, AC power connection
- Recommended Operating Temperature: 60 -104 °F (16°C-40°C)
Attention: the Co2 water temperature must be controlled at 60–70 °F (16–21°C).
How to quickly learn to use and skillfully operate the co2 laser engraving machine?
This problem is a problem that everyone is concerned about. We, Monport has professional technical engineers teach you, and we also have detailed teaching materials and videos to let you know how to use this laser engraving machine. Our patience will definitely bring you the best user experience.