Compared with Monport 40W Basic
- Equipped with a Pair of Laser Protective Glasses
- Adding Monport Logo
- Adding Red Dot Guidance
- Best Choice for Beginners
- Working Dimension: 8’’ x 12’’ (200 mm x 300 mm)
- Machine Dimension: 32” x 20” x 10” ( 81.3 cm x 50.8 cm x 25.4 cm )
- Package Diemnsion: 37” x 25.2” x 16.1” ( 94 cm x 64 cm x 41 cm )
- Net weight: 63 lbs. (28.6 kg)
Features & Benefits
Red Dot Guidance
The Monport 40W Plus adds red dot guidance. It mounts on the laser head which shows the laser path of the machine and can offer more precision when lining up cutting and engraving.
Compact & Portable Design
The Monport 40w Plus laser engraver fits well on most hobby worktables, with its space-saving design.
Suitable for Beginners
With 40w of CO2 laser power, an affordable price & easy-to-operate, Monport's 40w Plus machine is the perfect choice for beginners to learn laser engraving.
User-friendly Control Board
Equipped with two LCD displays, power supply voltage & water temperature, you'll know exactly how hard the machine is working.
A professional laser system ensures stability and reliability.
Dual Work bed
2 options for more possibilities.
A stabilizer clamp: It can keep irregularly shaped objects in place.
A vented level board: It is for regular shapes.
Integrated fan to boost laser performance, improve ventilation, and reduce noise.
The exhaust port helps to create a safe work environment, so you can vent the fumes to the outdoors.
The E-Stop safety button is easy to operate in emergency situations. It is used to shut off machinery in an emergency when it cannot be shut down in the usual manner.
Water Cooling System
The easy setup water cooling system, including a compact water pump & built-in hoses. This ensures the machine works within the tube's temperature parameters for longer life.
A better cooling system with distilled water only so that it can keep the temperature of the laser tube maintained at 60–70°F (16–21°C).
Monport 40W Plus Specs
- Works on Windows XP, 2000, Vista, WIN 7, 8, 10 & 11, both 64 & 32 bit
- Compatible with Shenzhouyike Software as well as K-40 Whisperer (Feed to download)
- Supported image formats: BMP, GIF, JPG, DXF, AI, and others
- Rated at over 40 watts
- Easy-to-adjust Optical path
- 12mm Focal lens diameter & 2.0" Focal distance
- 20mm Mirror diameter
- Recommended engraving speeds: 100–255 mm/s
- Recommended cutting speeds: 1–20mm/s (actual speed depends on the thickness of the material)
- 0.5” Standard Z-depth (Workspace height with the vented level board installed)
- 2.5” Max Z-depth (Workspace height with vented level board removed)
- An LED light strip under the lid gives you a good illuminated view of the work area
- Can safely engrave or cut any laser-compatible material
- wood, glass, acrylic, fabric, leather, paper, cardboard, rubber
- Contact us with questions on specific materials not listed. If necessary, we can test it for you.
- Linear rails system — Custom extruded aluminum linear rails
- Motion — Equipped with stepper X, Y axis, plus mechanical limit switches
- Cooling — easy-to-setup water pump and hoses
- Ventilation— On-board exhaust fan, as well as an exhaust hose so you can vent the fumes to the outdoors
- Standard 110V, AC power connection
- Recommended Operating Temperature: 60 -104 °F (16°C-40°C)
- Attention: the Co2 water temperature must be controlled at 60–70 °F (16–21°C)
- 1-year warranty on all 40W laser machines and parts
- 6-month warranty on laser tube
- Certified to FDA & CE & ISO9001 Quality
- Emergency stop to cut all power
- Water flow sensor to protect the laser tube
Service Life of Laser Tube
- Up to 2,000 operation hours depending on power setting
- Attention: Running the machine at a high power frequently will surely shorten the service life of the laser tube as follows:
- Minimum Power 10–40% → laser tube lifespan 1,500–2,000 Hours
- Optimal Power 40–70% → laser tube lifespan 1,000–1,200 Hours
- Not Recommended but Accessible Power 70–100% → laser tube lifespan 400–600 Hours
- It is highly recommended to install an mA meter! The control panel power should never exceed 15mA or approximately 37-40 power on the control panel depending on your climate
- a pair of protective glasses *1
- 40W Laser Cutting & Engraving Machine *1
- Water Pump *1
- USB Cable *1
- USB Flash Drive with Software *1
- USB Key *1
- Venting Exhaust Duct *1
- Power Cord *1
- Double-Sided Tape *1
- Stainless Steel Clamp *1
- 7mm Acrylic Focus Tool *1
- Instruction Manual *1