After working for a period of time, there may be a lot of dirt (such as impurities, dust, microorganisms, etc. in the cooling water) attached to the inner wall of the CO2 laser tube.
We most recommend using vinegar or hydrochloric acid to clean the glass tube.
Detailed cleaning steps
- First of all, it is necessary to disconnect the positive and negative wires as well as the water inlet and outlet of carbon dioxide with the power off.
- Then pour out all the water in the laser tube and stick it on the laser beam outlet with adhesive tape to ensure that the output light is completely free from pollution during cleaning.
- Input vinegar or hydrochloric acid into the water inlet of the laser tube until it is full.
- Then let it stand for half an hour, shake it slightly, and then take out the liquid.
- Put it carefully on the table, wait for 30 minutes, shake it well, and then take out the liquid from the test tube.
- Then rinse the laser tube with purified water.