The working principle of the fiber laser machine is to focus the laser on the surface of the marked object with high energy density, vaporize the material on the surface by burning or etching, and control the effective displacement of the laser beam to accurately Burn out patterns or text.
Compared with the general laser machine, which needs to use the lens refraction, optical path adjustment and other means to transmit the laser to the terminal, the fiber laser marking machine directly transmits the light through the optical fiber, which reduces the energy consumption and maximizes the utilization of light energy.
- Most metal materials, such as gold, silver, copper, iron, zinc, aluminum, stainless steel, stainless acid-resistant steel, etc.
- Rigid plastics, such as PE, PP, PVC, etc., also include general engineering plastics and special engineering plastics.
Widely used in electronic components, hardware tools, electrical products, consumer goods, sensors, auto parts, 3C electronics, handicrafts, precision equipment, gift accessories, medical equipment, high and low voltage electrical appliances, bathroom industry, battery industry, IT industry and other fields.
- At present, the fiber laser marking machine on the market is generally divided into the field of static marking and the field of pipeline flying marking, and the power will be different. The fiber laser marking machine is used in many types of laser marking machines. It is relatively powerful, so it is not suitable for thin, flammable materials.
- Keep the working environment and the surface of the machine clean and tidy. Regularly check whether there is dirt or dust on each optical lens. When cleaning the lens, be careful not to scratch it.
- Pay attention to the ventilation of the environment. During the marking process, the fiber laser marking machine may generate trace amounts of harmful gasesdue to the different marking materials.
- Don’t touch the laser directly during operation to avoid damage to the human body.