DIY your 40w laser engravers by connecting different ports and units of the machine to meet various needs. For example, X-axis, Y-axis, laser tube, etc.
Monport Controller Specs
- Model: Three-axis control board
- Input power: 24V/5A (support 48v/500w power supply)
- Drive form: On board 4 drives
- MCU model: MEGA328P/Arduino
- Data line interface: Mini USB 2.0
- Control board type: Three-axis control board
- Support axis: X, Y1, Y2, Z
- Support limit switch quantity: X+, X-, Y+, Y-
- 5V independent interface: 1
- Support: Bluetooth interface, 5V laser interface,12V laser interface
Monport Features & Benefits
GRBL is one of the most popular CNC controller firmware out there. GRBL in combination with a CNC controller such as Arduino is what many hobbyists use. One really good thing about GRBL is that it eliminates the need for a parallel port on your computer.
Easy to setup
This GRBL setting is very user-friendly, which just connects the controller and your computer with a USB-Type C cable.
By using this GRBL controller, you can replace the nano controller and makes Lightburn work with you, which is the most popular software used in the field of laser engravers.
The GRBL control features an XYZ three-axis drive and full functionality. Automatically adjust the X, Y, and Z axes’ position as the engraving starting point.
This controller is protected by an acrylic cover which is dustproof and can extend the board service life.
This controller drives in totally quiet mode and frees you from noise.
- GRBL CNC controller *1
- USB-type C cable *1
- Power input cable *1
- laser controller cable *1
- Two-pin plug housing *1
- Three-pin plug housing *3
- Set screws *4
Download the user manual