- All the accessories are suitable for most Co2 and fiber laser engraving machines. If you are not sure whether it is compatible, just contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org to check.
- Field Mirror
Monport F-Theta scanning lens can create clear markings in its 8" * 8“ working area. It is perfect for laser marking, engraving, image transfer, material processing, and cutting systems.
It can perform high-resolution engraving and keep deep etching capacity. Furthermore, it can even deal with sophisticated design faultlessly.
- High Transmission
The field mirror is made of crystal clear and well-designed glass structure. Because of the structure, the filled mirror can offer up to 99% output with low distortion.
- Excellent Performance
F-Theta scanning lens has good linearity and low distortion. It can provide fast positioning and precise focusing of the laser beam, which enables you to mark metal materials with accurate 20-micron spot dimensions within the 200x200 mm lens field.
The scanning lens has double-sided multilayered coating. It can keep the natural optical properties of the lens from scratches and damage during daliy use, which can maintain the cut year in and year out.
- Easy to install
Standard M85x1 threads make the scanning lens easy to install and fast to replace the old lens of most fiber laser in the market, including the fiber markers from Monport.
- Material: K9, glass, plastic
- Working Wavelength: 1,064 nm
- Focus Length: 11.4 inches (290 mm)
- Incident Aperture: 0.5 in (12 mm)
- Light Spot: 32 μm
- Operating Distance: 11.8 inches (299 mm)
- Thread Interface: M85x1
- Overall Dimension: 1.9 x 3.5 in (49 x 88 mm)
- Net Weight: 310 grams
- Package Weight：660 grams
1 x F-Theta field mirror
1 x Instruction