- An excellent choice for engraving metal!
- Working Dimension : 8'' X 8'' ( 20 cm X 20 cm )
- Package Dimension: 31.1'' x 29.5'' x 14.5'' ( 79 cm x 75 cm x 37 cm )
Features & Benefits
The Sino-Galvo delivers the laser beam with incredible speed and a much higher degree of accuracy than a regular CO2 laser. Its extreme stability ensures quick scanning, engraving, and project turn around.
The Raycus fiber laser source
The source has an estimated lifetime of up to 100,000 hours, depending on power setting usage, which can safely mark most metals, such as stainless steel, gold, silver, and brass.
This laser machine has a built-in workspace grid with removable positioning bars for precise material placement. It also supports an optional rotary axis (not included) to mark tubes, bottles, pipes, and other curved surfaces.
The most versatile machine can accept a wide range of accessories sizes and fits well on a desk or can be taken in any studios easily.
Additional Laser Guidance
Once properly adjusted, the external red dot locator calibrates with the laser's scanner to allow a quick and accurate laser focus setup.Manual Focus
By rotating the focus-height wheel, you can quickly focus the galvanometer laser on various materials like gold, silver, brass, stainless steel, etc . Plus, the vertical supporting tower is equipped with a ruler for convenient focus height measurements.
Monport 30W Fiber Specs
- Includes EzCad2 software compatible with Windows XP/7/10 (32 and 64 bits)
- Compatible with AutoCAD, CorelDraw and more
- Supported image formats: BMP, GIF, JPG, DXF, PNG and others
- Rated at 30 watt
- Maximum marking speed of 7000 mm/s
- Laser Wavelength: 1064 nm
- 2-year warranty on every fiber laser machine
- FDA Compliant
- CE Certification
- 30 Watt Fiber Laser Marker Machine *1
- Screen Fixing Bracket *1
- Power Cable *1
- Foot Pedal *1
- Laser Safety Glasses *1
- Measuring Tape *1
- USB Flash Drive *1
- Accessory Bag *1
- Clips *2
- Bolts *4
- Hex Wrenches *10
- Instruction Manual *1
Manual & SoftwareDownload the User Manual: 30W Fiber User Manual
Download the Software: EzCad2
Download the Software Manual: EzCad2 Description