- Suitable for business or personal use
- Working Dimension: 24” x 40” ( 60 cm x 100 cm )
- Machine Dimension: 61‘’ x 43.3‘’ x 35.8‘’ ( 155 cm x 110 cm x 91 cm )
- Package Dimension: 63” x 48” x 39” ( 160 cm x 124 cm x 100 cm )
- 7” Standard Z-depth and 8” Max Z-depth
- Net Weight: 260kg
Features & Benefits
Super High Speed Engraving
The speed (up to 800 mm/s) of 100w laser engraver provides you more efficiency than any other low-power machines.
High Resolution and High Accuracy
Resolution up to 4500 dpi;
LED headlights under the lid give point illumination for precision;
2.0" Focal distance provides higher resolution and etching of extremely small fonts;
A built-in air assist system guides a pressurized air stream through the laser head nozzle to displace debris, heat, and combustible gases from the engraving surface and laser beam path, keeping engravings more precise.
Smart and Upgraded Ruida Digital Controller
A controller is like a brain, conducting the laser head, adjusts laser power and speed settings, file viewing, project framing. The Ruida controller works well with laser software like Lightburn, RDWorks, Coreldraw, Auto-CAD and other software.
2 USB & Ethernet Ports
Two USB ports provide options including flash drive connectivity and a USB-to-USB PC connection. In addition, one ethernet port is also available for connection.
Use the control panel to correct the focus automatically at the touch of a button-No more manual testing and adjustment.
Equipped with a transparent acrylic viewing window, it allows you to observe the laser engraving and cutting state. Plus, the dark sepia color protects you from indirect laser beam exposure.
Red Dot Guidance
The red dot shows the laser head position, marks the working path and frames the project sizes, assisting you with more convenience and guidance.
Smart Safety Sensor
The safety shutdown sensor helps stop the machine when opening the transparent window cover. Once closed, press the “Enter” button to continue operation.
Easy Cleanup Set
Below the work platform, a debris collection system gathers the debris into a removable collection tray, keeping your machine as clean and clear.
Monport 100W Specs
- Works on Windows XP, 2000, Vista, WIN 7, 8, 10 & 11, both 64 & 32 bit
- MacOS (Version 10.11 and higher) ONLY with LightBurn software
- Compatible with Lightburn, RDWorks, Coreldraw, Auto-CAD
- Supported image formats: BMP, HPGL, GIF, JPG, JPEG, DXF, DST, AI and others
- Custom CO2 glass laser tube capable of continuous operation at 10,640 nm;
- Rated at over 55 watt;
- Easy-to-adjust Optical path;
- 20mm Focal lens diameter & 2" Focal distance;
- 25mm Mirror diameter;
- Recommended engraving speed: 100 - 500mm/s
- Recommended cutting speed: 1 - 30mm/s (actual speed depends on the thickness of the material)
- The light belt under the lid gives point illumination for precise
- Can safely engrave or cut any laser-compatible material
- wood, glass, acrylic, fabric, leather, paper, cardboard, rubber
- Contact us with questions on specific materials not listed. If necessary, we can test it for you
- Linear System — Custom extruded aluminum linear rails
- Motion — Equipped with stepper X, Y, Z axis, plus mechanical limit switches
- Cooling — easy-to-setup water pump and hoses
- Air Assist — Internal air assist with no external compress or required
- Ventilation— On-board exhaust fan, as well as an exhaust hose so you can vent the fumes to the outdoors
- Standard 110V, AC power connection
- 4-pin port connection for rotary axis devices
- Recommended Operating Temperature: 60-104 °F (16C-40C)
- Attention: the CO2 water temperature must be maintained at 60-70°F (16-21°C)
- 2-year warranty on all 100W laser machines and parts
- 1-year warranty on laser tube
- FDA Approved
- CE Certified
Laser Tube Lifetime
- 100W CO2 laser tube with an estimated lifetime of up to 12,000 operation hours depending on power setting usage and water cooling performance
- PLEASE NOTE: Frequent use of high laser power settings will shorten the laser tube lifetime as follows:
- Low Power 10–40% = 11,000–12,000 Hours
- Moderate Power 40–70% = 8,000–10,000 Hours
- High Power 70–100% = 4,500–5,000 Hours
- It is highly recommended to install an mA meter! The control panel power should never exceed 15mA or approximately 37-40 power on the control panel depending on your climate
- Laser Engraver Machine *1
- Water Pump *1
- Storage Tank *1
- Ethernet to Ethernet Cable *1
- USB Type-A to Type-A Cable *1
- Venting Exhaust Duct (4 ft. max. length) *1
- Water Hoses *2
- USB Drive with Software *1
- Hex Wrenches *10
- Double-sided Tape *1
- Power Cord *2
- Accessory Bag *1
- Keys *2
- Silicone Sealant *1
- Instruction Manual *1
- Stainless Steel Clamp *1
Downloads & Compatible Accessories
- Download the Manual: 100W CO2 User Manual
- Download the Parameters: Monport Parameters
- We offer compatible Rotary Axis,Water Chiller.